This Retirement Calculator Spreadsheet will let you understand "how much do I need to retire". It is in fact a very useful superannuation calculator to find out how much money you will have when you retire and how long your retirement savings can last.
There are many retirement calculators available online. However, you will find most of the retirement calculators on the market are not user-friendly because they only offer some very basic calculations.
In order to help you to understand how much money you will have until retirement and how long your retirement savings will last, this free Retirement Calculator Spreadsheet is built by incorporating the following variables:
(1) Current superannuation retirement savings $;
(2) Your age now (in years);
(3) Your expected retirement age (in years);
(4) Your current gross annual salary $;
(5) Your employer's superannuation contribution %;
(6) Your extra superannuation contribution %;
(7) Expected annual salary increase rate %;
(8) Expected superannuation rate of return before retirement %;
(9) Expected superannuation rate of return after retirement %;
(10) Annual superannuation management fees %;
(11) Annual superannuation extra administration fees $;
(12) Annual insurance premium $;
(13) Expected annual inflation rate %;
(14) Monthly cash needed at retirement (current dollars).
This free retirement calculator will calculate (1) Amount you saved upon retirement, (2) Yearly cash needed at retirement (current dollars), (3) Years of retirement that your savings can last, and (4) Savings will last until age based on the information you input. It is an easy to use and free retirement planning tool.
Here is a screen shot that will give you a better idea that what you need to do and how this free Retirement Calculator Spreadsheet can help you.
This calculator is built in Microsoft Excel worksheet. You need to have Microsoft Excel 2007 & above and Microsoft Windows to use it. You may be able to use the calculator with other applications that can open and read XLS spreadsheets, but this has not been tested.
|Personal Use||$0 (Free)|
|Commercial Use||$59 (Click the Buy Now button below to purchase a Commercial Use Licence)
If you need us to customize this Excel calculator, please contact us and we will work out a plan based on your budget.
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you within 1 hour.
We have many happy clients from a wide range of industries.